Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Maxload Cranes & Hoists Co., Ltd.

Manual Hoist, Chain Block, Manual Block manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 5 Ton Manual Hoist for Industry (VD-05T), 1 Ton Electric Chain Hoist with Electric Monorail Trolley, 0.5 Ton Nitchi Electric Chain Hoist with Electric Monorail Trolley and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Manual Chain Hoist Manual Chain Block 5 Ton Manual Hoist for Industry (VD-05T)

5 Ton Manual Hoist for Industry (VD-05T)

Purchase Qty.:
(Pieces)
1-4 5-9 10+
FOB Unit Price: US $107.1 US $102 US $96.9
Purchase Qty. (Pieces) FOB Unit Price
1-4 US $107.1
5-9 US $102
10+ US $96.9
Get Latest Price
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 10000 Sets Per Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Cash

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: VD-05T
  • Standard Lifting Height: 2.5 M
  • Load Chain Size: 10*30(mm)
  • Hand Force: 360n
  • Net Weight: 41.1kg
  • Transport Package: Plywood Cases
  • Origin: Shanghai, China
  • Test Load: 6.25 Ton
  • Load Chain Falls Number: 2 Fall
  • Hand Chain Size: 5*25*18(mm)
  • Colour: Organge(Yellow & Blue & Black Can OEM)
  • Trademark: Maxload
  • Specification: 5 ton
  • HS Code: 8425190000
Product Description
Company Information

Shanghai Maxload Cranes & Hoists Co., Ltd. is a professional Cranes and Hoists Manufacturer in Shanghai China.
Maxload Company Specialized in Design, manufacture, sales and service of lifting machinery such as Electric Chain Hoist, Electric Wire Rope Hoist Gear Motor and other Heavy Duty Lifting machinery. 
The Maxload company obtained advanced Germany & Japan technology to developed series Europe Type Electric wire rope hoist and Japan Type Electric chain hoist. Besides excellent performance and fashionable appearance, all the products are adopted modularization design, conform to FEM /ISO Standard and Quality Test Standard.

The Maxload Company located in Shanghai city, from the Shanghai Pudong International Air Port takes one hour to Maxload Company. 
The Maxload Company Completely passed ISO, CE, SGS, TUV, GS and other quality Test Certificates, The Maxload Company sales term has export the products to South and North America, Middle East, Southeast Asia, Europe, Australia and all over the World.
 
Product Description
5 Ton Manual Hoist for industry  (VD-05T)

* Seal type caged ball bearings on load sprocket
* Caged roller bearings on main shaft(Minimize manual dffort thanks to efficient drive train)
* Superior design of top hook holders for double/several coumns of load chains
* Experience exceptional durability thanks to all-steel construction featuring rugged gear case enclosure and handwheel cover
* Engoy increased lifting height thanks to low headroom
* Grade 80 Head-treated galv. alloy load Chain resists abrasion and wear while minimizing chain weight.
* Reinforced double pawl brake system and larger dia. Pawl springs ensure reliable brake

General Drawing
 

Parts Details
* Overload protection system
* Innovated design of fused brake disc
* Thrust bearings in bottom hook assemble
* Easy removable top hook

Company Show
 
Parameter Table
 

Packaging & Shipping

Packaging Details:
Plywood Case(Composite Material Box)
Delivery Time:
7-10Days after receipt of the deposit
Payment terms:
30%(T/T) as deposit, the Rest 70%(T/T) Before Shipment

Our Services
After-Sale Service:
1. Guarantee Term: one year
2. After-sales team offer technology support anytime and anywhere
why choose us?
1. We are the original manufacturer.
2. Abundant professional experience in export Lifting Equipments,
3. Competitive price and the first class service
 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mr. Kim Liu
Marketing Manager
*From:
To: Mr. Kim Liu
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category