Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Maxload Cranes & Hoists Co., Ltd.

Manual Hoist, Lever Block, Chain Block manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 500kgs Manual Lever Hoist Lever Block (VA-0.5T), 3t Fixed Type Electric Chain Hoist, 2 Ton Lift Capacity Electric Hoist From Manufacture and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Manual Chain Hoist Manual Lever Block 500kgs Manual Lever Hoist Lever Block (VA-0.5T)

500kgs Manual Lever Hoist Lever Block (VA-0.5T)

Purchase Qty.:
(Pieces)
1-4 5-9 10+
FOB Unit Price: US $38.85 US $37 US $35.15
Purchase Qty. (Pieces) FOB Unit Price
1-4 US $38.85
5-9 US $37
10+ US $35.15
Get Latest Price
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 10000 Sets Per Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Cash

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: VA-0.5T
  • Type: Lever Hoist
  • Lift Speed: Manual
  • Chain Falls: 1
  • Condition: New
  • Test Load: 0.75 Ton
  • Load Chain Size: 5 (mm)
  • Colour: Organge(Yellow & Blue & Black Can OEM)
  • Packing Size: 38*13*17
  • Transport Package: Plywood Cases
  • Origin: Shanghai, China
  • Application: Double Beam Crane, Gantry Crane, Bridge Crane, Tower Crane, Single Grinder Crane, Lifting Platform, Small Crane, Monorail Beam
  • Sling Type: Chain
  • Maximum Lifting Height: >20m
  • Certification: CE, ISO9001:2000, SGS
  • Color: Orange
  • Standard Lifting Height: 1.5 M
  • Hand Force: 140n
  • Net Weight: 7kg
  • Trademark: Maxload
  • Specification: 0.5 ton
  • HS Code: 8425190000
Product Description
Company Information

Shanghai Maxload Cranes & Hoists Co., Ltd. is a professional Cranes and Hoists Manufacturer in Shanghai China.
Maxload Company Specialized in Design, manufacture, sales and service of lifting machinery such as Electric Chain Hoist, Electric Wire Rope Hoist Gear Motor and other Heavy Duty Lifting machinery. 
The Maxload company obtained advanced Germany & Japan technology to developed series Europe Type Electric wire rope hoist and Japan Type Electric chain hoist. Besides excellent performance and fashionable appearance, all the products are adopted modularization design, conform to FEM /ISO Standard and Quality Test Standard.

The Maxload Company located in Shanghai city, from the Shanghai Pudong International Air Port takes one hour to Maxload Company. 
The Maxload Company Completely passed ISO, CE, SGS, TUV, GS and other quality Test Certificates, The Maxload Company sales term has export the products to South and North America, Middle East, Southeast Asia, Europe, Australia and all over the World.
 
Product Description
500kgs Manual Lever Hoist Lever Block (VA-0.5T)

Standard Features:
* Meets all pertinent world standards
* All steel contruction for external impact restance
* High-strength, cold-formed, stamped steel construction makes it lighter in weight yet impact resistant for longer life
* 360° degree handle rotation with short stroke to rachet loads
* Durable baked enamel paint protection
* Reliable non-asbestos disc brake
Improved Features:
* Ribbed lever Handle
* Easy remove top hook
* Minimal effort in a compact design
* Chain guides provide smooth design
* Single-Hand "Free chaining" is simple and convenient, allowing smooth, trouble-free operation in the vertical or horizontal position
* Hardened steel rollers supporting the load sheaves run smoother and last longer than bearings
* Every lever hoist is operationally tested to 150% of the rated capacity and is issued with an individual test certificate
Optional Features:
* Overload Protection system
* Caged roller bearings on load sprocket
* Zinc Plated Load Chain
* Cast Latches
* Cast Enlarged End Ring
* Cr Plated Side Plate Assemblies
* Shipyard hook 1.5t & 3t
* Thrust Bearings in Bottom Hook Assembly

General Drawing
 
 
Company Show
 
Parameter Table
 
Packaging & Shipping

Packaging Details:
Plywood Case or Carton packing  (Composite Material Box) 
Delivery Time:
7-10Days after receipt of the deposit
Payment terms:
30%(T/T) as deposit, the Rest 70%(T/T) Before Shipment

Our Services

After-Sale Service:
1. Guarantee Term: one year
2. After-sales team offer technology support anytime and anywhere
Whychoose us?
1. We are the original manufacturer.
2. Abundant professional experience in export Lifting Equipments,
3. Competitive price and the first class service
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mrs. Jean He
*From:
To: Mrs. Jean He
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category